PinoyDevForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Dev]In-Game Channel for EP4 MIX EP5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mabait
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Number of posts : 12
What Development you are good? : ran online
Registration date : 2008-09-28

[Dev]In-Game Channel for EP4 MIX EP5 Empty
PostSubject: [Dev]In-Game Channel for EP4 MIX EP5   [Dev]In-Game Channel for EP4 MIX EP5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:40 pm

As title goes... Let devs move the attention with this system.

Sytem:

As we all knew there could be a Web Base GMCharEdit soon and not yet done rightnow.

How if we develop Channels in our server that can separate the ep3(old server with working GMCharEdit) and ep4 mix ep5(Soon with working WebBase GMCharEdit). While we are waiting for Web Base GMCharEdit to be available or released.

This option can help us to resolve the difficulties in editing characters in-game.

How we could do this:

1. Create Seperate Channels that can prevent to access each of channel what i mean is the non-edited char from normal class channel cannot move to another channel vice versa which is for mixclass channel unless they are already edited characters.

or requested edited characters can access mixclasses channel which means all non-donator (ep3normal class) characters can be able to edit with our old ep3 GMCharEdit since they are ep3(normal characters) we can use our old GMCharEdit without hassle then tranfer to another channel which is the donators channel mixclasses.

2. Be sure the 1st channel for normal class cannot buy any mix class items.

3. Be sure the 2nd channel for mix class can buy mix class items or all items.

4. Here we are going to develop until we have the release of web base GMCharEdit.

Main Dev:

How to prevent non-edited or normal class characters to access the other channel which is for mix classes only.

I hope for your cooperation with this development.. thank you.. be one heart one goal while we are here in this forum ^^

Maybe we can develop again the TerraUser to be useful soon ^^ thanks for Namok for this included part of RanUser database. And also thanks to all developers and finally to ADMIN Eifel who fix the database without error.
Back to top Go down

[Dev]In-Game Channel for EP4 MIX EP5
Page 1 of 1