HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Western Australia dating - Yes it is me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maitland

PostSubject: Western Australia dating - Yes it is me   Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 am

Melbourne online dating - Can put my legs behind my head My name is Aryanna COWARD I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. singles in Sunbury free online dating Western Australia free online dating Port Macquarie online dating Rockhampton free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating I am a fun outgoing person with alot of personality. I like to work, go to the gym, and enjoy time with friends and family. I would like to meet someone that knows what they want in life....so I decided to join, to see whats out there! If there is anything you would like to know, just ask! Well im looking for open minded men or females thats looking to have a good time with a sexy female.That can ease your mind of any stress.If you like what you hear and would like to know more or see some pic dont hesitate to contact me.Ill be waiting and people that dont have any pic please dont waste your time. Im bored and need something to fill my weekend coming up. A first date with me would be kinda traditional dinner and a movie at first and if where vibing the evening can turn into a lot more lol. I am pretty hot and know how to turn guys on so u wont be disappointed trust me. Now, lets be realistic...I don't need to know your life story, your income, address, or job location for a first date, but the basics are a must! A First and Last Name is needed afterall this is the internet! Need I say more? I tend to be a bit shy at first but after I'm comfortable with you it will all be laughs and you wont regret getting to know me. enjoy sports, hanging out, good conversations...i like swimming, outdoor things, hiking, backpacking, climbing...i love laughing, smiling, and most importantly having a good time in bed. no relationshp right now but just a booty call. Im only looking for a casual relationship bc I just got out of a 3 yeart relationship with the only guy ive been with. I wanna go out and have fun since now im single. And I want to get back at my ex for playing me so get this pussy while itshot.
Back to top Go down

Western Australia dating - Yes it is me
Page 1 of 1